just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I don't get it

Ok we have a lady at work that went out on sick leave...mmmm maybe 3 or 4ish weeks ago... was having chest pains, went to hopsital thinking it was gallbladder, turns out it was a blockage...

so they kept her and put stints in her heart... we took up collect and signed card at work, gave her a fruit basket... so she now comes back to work for part of the day I believe..and her way of saying thanks to everyone....

SHE BRINGS FREAKING DONUTS AND BAGELS???? I mean WTF!!!!!

don't get me wrong I get the jester... she just wanted to say thank you for thinking of me... but DONUTS????? BAGELS????

And people want to laugh at me for eating ground turkey breast and green beans at 9am... well at least if I have heart issues it won't be because I am obese and eating donuts for gosh sake...

No comments: