just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Is God speaking again?

So today old habits of doubt and worry come creeping back in regarding the move and the brother issue... Kevin said read Matthew 6:30, so I did, and posted it here...

a couple weekends ago I attended the road to I DO seminar put on by Bob and Cheryl Moeller - awesome seminar and I HIGHLY recommend it.. check out their website For Better, For Worse, For Keeps Ministry - its awesome...

So anyhow after that seminar I ordered two books they have written one the same title as their ministry and the second entitled Marriage Minutes...see I get this daily devotion from them too, just a little antecdent piece of advice regarding marriage... and the book Marriage minutes is the same way... just daily, starting with Jan 1 short little one minute readings to share with spouse (ok so I don't have one yet but its a given) - so today my books arrived...

immediately I tore into said package and for some reason felt compelled to flip to September 20th the day I will arrive in Florida - does anyone wanna guess what the scripture reading is for that day??? go on... go ahead... I dare ya to guess...

Yeah... Matthew 6:30 is the primary scripture focus for that day, and that days title Faith and Worry Won't Mix...

A sign?? a coincidence??? y'all can have your opinion but to me it was once again but a sign for me...

No comments: