just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Changes by the minute

Or at least that is how it seems these days....

My brother called yesterday, yeah the one I am supposed to live with for a short spell... mmm they are getting evicted.  Now I don't know the whole story and while I love my brother I do take what he says with a large grain of salt.

Oddly I didn't freak out... I just had to laugh... I mean what the hell else can spin out of control with a week or so left?  HHHMM maybe I shouldn't ask.  I didn't laugh at him while on the phone but when I hung up I just chuckled to myself..sent Matt a text message...

He called a little later... well another change on the horizon... SRC wants him to start next week... so one day next week Tues or Wed he flies to SC and gets started with meeting co-workers, getting things in place at the office, figuring out the project... will fly home or, well, to FL on Friday the 18th or Saturday the 19th...

I arrive the 19th, what time is anyone's guess as it all depends on when we leave Indiana on Friday, traffic, potty, food and gas stops, etc.  I am estimating sometime between 3-6am... on the 19th... at that point Matt and I will get cousin back to New Port Richey, then chill Saturday... were I am staying Saturday night... oh well that is anyone's guess right now... Sunday we will go to church in Eustis, then Sunday afternoon we drive to South Carolina and begin our new life... right now in temporary corporate housing which has been extended for 30 days...

Monday the 21st I believe Matt will take the day off or at least 1/2 day, we will get Trevor enrolled in school and then the process of finding us permanent housing, a church to call home, figure out where grocery stores are and all that other fun stuff of moving to a new area...begins...

So here I was worried about where'd I'd live for a week once I got to Florida... and now.. well we turn around and immediately head to SC.

Ok well its back to packing for me... but if anyone that reads this lives or has lived in the North Charleston SC area and can suggest a laid back church, non denominational preferred, let me know.. I really prefer a church where the music is up beat, you can wear jeans, shorts and sneakers and feel comfortable, a church that feels more like a family setting not like you have to dress to the nines to impress the Jones...

1 comment:

Erin Ellen said...

A church won't be hard to find. If you believe God has led you this far, he'll steer you to the right church as well. Good luck with the move!