just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finally....

OH MY GOSH! you do not realize how dependent you've become on the internet for entertaining yourself, looking up simple things like the weather, communicating with friends and family, satisfying my blog addiction of late ;o) - until you do NOT have the internet.

but finally its on in the new place and my oh my do I have some catching up to do!  But in and among that... I have GOT to find a job - so today I am earnestly updating my resume and will post it where ever I can find to post it.. if anyone is good at critiquing resume's, drop me a line, I hate doing them and usually undersell myself so I can use any assistance I can get.........

ok gotta scoot for now...but my gosh I've missed everyone!

7 comments:

Erin Ellen said...

Welcome back! We missed you too!

He & Me + 3 said...

Welcome back!

Jay said...

Been there, Kimmie. Worst part with me was, all of my bills, banking, etc was done online. So I was really lost in the woods. LOL

Glad to see you back on here :)

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Have fun, good luck, we've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog

Kitty @ Four Toms and a Mom said...

Oh, I feel your pain. my router is broken and I have to go to coffee shops to get my web fix!!!!!

Good luck!

Come visit me! http://fourlittletomsandamom.blogspot.com/2009/12/we-have-best-christmas-family.html

Kitty @ Four Toms and a Mom said...

Glad you're back up and running. Just got my wireless working. Feels like blood running through veins again. Isn't that awful?