just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

sigh... was it something I said?

I don't know about you but do you get perplexed when you lose a follower?  Do you wonder what you said that perhaps turned them away? or... is it just me???

I guess for me its no different than real life.. I mean if I've said something that offended you, even if its a real life friend, I'd expect them to let me know.  Now in real life this is sometimes harder as we all, well ok maybe again just me, don't like confrontation... but truth is if a friend said something that hurt or offended you, if you just walk away and stop speaking with them, how are they ever to know.  course that does not mean I, or they, will change their view, apologize for what they said or did to hurt you or offend you, but it may give them cause to think...perhaps not now but maybe in the future.

oh well, just as loosing a friend in real life, this is no different, and things go on....what's the saying..

this too shall pass?

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I get like that sometimes...you can't make everyone happy.

He & Me + 3 said...

I hate that too. I lost one the other day and was very sad.

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

So far I've lost one, and I don't dwell too much. Sometimes people realize they're not interested in the topics you cover, it's nothing personal, and sometimes I think people just give up on blogging altogether.

Erin Ellen said...

You'll never make everyone happy. Just be yourself. That's all your true friends want anyway.

"I've lost the friends, that needed losing. Made others along the way." taken from a song called Caledonia....

alicia said...

That's funny! only because I recently had the same thing happen to me and I thought "hmm...what's that all about?!" I love that you addressed it! Keep on being you, all the rest are taken!