just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mepkin Abbey Dec 4, 2010

so in my quest to keep to my early resolution of visiting various attractions in South Carolina... these are some pictures of my trip to Mepkin Abbey... its a Trappist Monk Monastery in Moncks Corner SC... every year they have a Creche festival of various nativity scenes..




I love this huge old oaks with moss on them






my beautiful friend Gabrielle


















I love lines and perspective and angles



Gabrielle's dad and step mom



my beautiful friend Lauren




1 comment:

betty said...

Enjoyed looking at all the nativity sets! What a great idea they had to display them and fantastic you took advantage of seeing them in person!!

Hoping you are enjoying the season!

betty