just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

What Daily should I do for 2011?

So... I've been thinking... .last year was QOTD (quotes of the day) for 365 days... and  while I wasn't always diligent with doing it daily... I did do 365 quotes....

I had thought about a picture a day but, yeah, that likely won't happen... I mean yes through the year I will post pictures from the places I visit... because I had an early resolution that I WAS going to explore my area and visit somewhere at least once a month.

I have decided I will focus on gratitude.  So many times I moan and groan and complain about how awful things are... I mean yes some things going on in my life right now...well... just are awful... but there are also good and GREAT things going on.... but as humans we tend to focus on the negative...

And of course its the 8th and already I'm behind... so I will 'catch up' with at least one thing I am grateful for each day..it does not have to be huge or over the top... maybe your just grateful that you had hot coffee that day.... but I invite you to follow along...

maybe even have your own ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE each day...

1 comment:

amanda103 said...

You're right, we do tend to just focus on the negative. We should all take a little more time to notice the small little things that we're grateful everyday that we totally take for granted.