just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

last night was a trying/interesting night... not horrid or anything but trying... after things calmed down we left where we were and headed to the horse barn...

it was dark, it was quite, it was calm and still... and as we stepped thru the gate and turned to close it behind us... i just stopped to take it all in... the sounds (or lack of cept for an occasional whinny or cricket), and the smell (yes I am a gal that loves the smells of a horse barn)...

My guy just turned to see why I wasn't right behind him and while he couldn't see me cause it was dark, he just looked my way and said how the hell did I get so lucky that I found a woman that loves that smell as much as I do? The hay, the oats, and yes the horse poop - LOL...

it was amazing how different attitudes were after feeding Java and Scooter some frozen apples and just enjoying a place of solitude...
truth is how the hell did I get so lucky to find a horse man!

No comments: