just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude 7/21/12

I am grateful I took the long way home

I am grateful for Gabrielle - we don't get together as often as we should but when we do, like Friday night, I always leave feeling blessed that God placed her in my life!

I am grateful for a weight DROP the day after a splurge - now that shit rocks right there I tell ya!

***********************************************

1) First, gratitude for something about myself


2) Second, express gratitude for someone else in my life

3) then, express gratitude for a material thing, the smaller the better. It works for

me to consciously think about the senses--something I can see, hear, feel, or

smell.

************

No comments: