just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

When I does = MI


Coach David Greenwalt of the Leanness Lifestyle has a saying

I DOES NOT = MI

means that Important (I) does not = Most Important (MI)

because the important things in life aren't things or check off items on our TO DO list, they are relationships

BUT

in the case my relationship with God

I = MI

why do we, as a society, put things before relationships?



see this is one side of the cool dog tag the Bootcamp 15 students got... helps me, at times, remember what IS important..



this is the other side of the cool dog tag.... PWE2

Pursue a Worthy Endeavor
Persist without Exception

In the coming days I'll tell ya about Bootcamp but for now its almost pumpkin time!

No comments: