just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Leg Day - its a love/hate thing

Love to hate leg day. Nothing inspirational or anything it will take me a long time to work back up to weights I was moving at one time.

Did 3 sets of step ups w/10 lb dumbbells - 12 step ups on each leg, these really get your heart going to, even if your not trying to go quickly.

Lying Hamstring curls 3sets, 12 reps, 50 lbs
Seated Leg Extensions 3 sets, 12 reps, 50 lbs
Seated Hamstring curl 3 sets, 12 reps, 50 lbs
Then the inner/outer thighs (adduction/abduction machine) 3 sets, 12 reps, 90 lbs on each machine.

Next was hill setting on the treadmill, level 20, 2.5 mph pace - not fast by any means but my heart rate remained in the 80-90% zone the entire time

Tonight I have to take pictures, front/back/sides, in a bathing suit, two piece, for the Leanness Lifestyle Elite program - can you say SCARY! I will be literally spilling out of the suit with all the weight I've packed on - but then this is why I've joined elite, to get rid of it! Won't post those here, but rather on my journal I don't make public, least until I have some decent afters.

No comments: