just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Colder now then on the ride

Ok my hats off to you tough folks that rode outside yesterday, hell even ran outside yesterday - the cold was bad enough but 40mph winds.... uh no thanks, I'm a weenie I guess....

But today we did venture out, I was dressed for the cold and found I was overdressed actually. Had on bike shorts, but an underarmor top, a hoodie and a windbreaker - just a tad to much. The ear warmers and gloves were definately warranted, if I let me ears get to cold I have all kinds of issues. Anyhow I was fine on the ride, but now that I'm back home I think I need a cup of tea to warm me up cause I really feel chilled right now.

Biked thru Lombard, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton and back, few hairy spots with the potholes but much better during daylight when you can see them. Got in 29 miles per cyclometer - not bad for a Sunday afternoon.

Ok off to make some tea and throw some turkey tenderloin on the grill...

No comments: