just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

DUH moment

Ok sometimes I can be pretty blonde and I mean no offense to blondes its just a figure of speech in our world today, so get your panties out of an uproar....

Maybe its not a duh moment maybe... yea.... I just... um.... looked at the numbers wrong... in all my number stuff the other day, I was under some whacked thought yard was more than a meter.... DUH KIM, it is not - I was totally looking at that converter in the wrong way.

BUT who cares meter, schmeter, yard, whatever.... I DO know I swam .82something of a mile and THAT is what's important here!

I plead to much stress because its the final week of this quarter AND I'm all excited about taking the summer off! What was EYE thinking.... full time work and 16credit hours on top of that, am I NUTS!

No comments: