just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Friday, November 7, 2008

AH YES Apartment life

So finally I think I've gotten use to the noises in my building....

Hearing the radiator heaters hissing when they come on, neighbors in the hallway, folks in the parking lot, footsteps above my head....the other night I barely heard someone else's TV... so I thought hey these walls must be pretty sound proof because the TV noise was really muffled...

But last night around midnight I was awakened by the moanings of some chick and it wasn't me...at first I thought I was dreaming so I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but that wasn't happening... it was apparent these two were going to go for a while. I couldn't quite figure out if they were in apartment next door or above me, till finally they finished and I heard the footsteps above my head.

She was a noisy one too... since I was being kept awake I just turned up the volume on my TV and read my book, till I heard the footsteps over head and figured they were done...

Guess I'll have to keep this in mind if I'm ever having sex in my apartment... gotta keep it down unless I wanna entertain the neighbors. Course it will be a year in Feb of not having any, totally my choosing, but doesn't that qualify me for sudo virginity again???? :o)

No comments: