just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sleep.... Shoes and cardio...

Slept in today.. well actually my alarm went off at 3:40am but since I didn't take my sleep meds till like 9pm, my ass was not moving at 3:40.... so... sadly it means gym time during meat market hours. SIGH!

I took my cardio outside yesterday, I just could not stomach an hour of cardio indoors yesterday... did a run/walk... sadly wore the wrong shoes and my ankles are feeling it today... note to self, pink/gray running shoes are now gym shoes only.

Today will be back and some more cardio... sometimes being a female sucks big balls... I mean guys don't have to do half as much cardio as we ladies do and fuck that it ain't fair... I hate cardio.

No comments: