just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh so tired...

had a GREAT great, very thought provoking session with Rich.. one of those sessions you wish was longer than an hour cause you had so much more to say...but by the time I got home, it was to late for Ambien to help me sleep, I was going over a lot in my head that we discussed... and... well... it was a restless night.

so needless to say at 3:30a.m. there was no way I was getting to the gym.. so I have switched Chiro appt to tomorrow at 4:15 and I will hit the gym right after work tonight for back and cardio.

a bit on edge right now.. a friend took himself to the ER having some heart racing issues... I'm waiting for his update phone call after he has gotten thru ER BS...I hate the wait damn it.

No comments: