just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

on life and dating

I consider myself a pretty shy and reserved kind of gal... well, at least until you get to know me that is then all bets are off... but I'm not just someone that can walk up to a strange guy, strike up a conversation and ask him out... well ok, I DID do that once, after a few Captain Morgan and cokes... I married him :o)

But your left to wonder, be it a guy seeking a gal or a gal seeking a guy, unless you do a friend hook up or parents set you up or something... mmm where do you go to meet other singles? I did yahoo personals before, met some creeps and meet some decent peeps too... and while I am not ready to get 'involved' with anyone in IL... and I am not ready to be in a 'relationship' I am ready to date... but... the person I date, at some point must understand my lifestyle and my love of the gym and I've come to realize I am attracted to big guys, not big as in fat big, but power lifters, strongman, bodybuilder physique types.. and maybe that sounds shallow to others but oh well at least I am being honest...

SOOOOO.....

I took the plunge and put a profile out on fitness singles...thinking maybe there I'd have a better chance of seeking the body type I like and perhaps someone that understands the fucking nuttyness of contest prep...

and since I am moving in Sept.. I decided to put my location as Florida and I put in my profile that I am not a resident yet but will be soon... Ok I don't consider myself the cat's meow so to speak... decently fit and attractive yes... but I am blown away by the response... and... OMG I am finding just what I am looking for..

I've been chatting with one hell of a hot ass Federal Law Enforcement/US border patrol guy who is currently in Iraq but lives in Ft Lauderdale, we chat daily, a surfer in ST Pete, a hot ass fireman in SC and a few others... and I am having fun... its kind of cool that I will get a chance to know them via phone, email or text because I won't be moving till Sept.. and while I am no whore I plan to go out with several peeps, just cause you go out does not mean you sleep with everyone... and damn it if guys can date multiple women... and be considered a stud... why can't women date multiple guys???

So there ya have it... will anything come of any of it... who knows at the worst, I could have made a few new friends...

No comments: