just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Setting it up...


in regards to that becoming more comfortable with who I am... being in my own skin... I have 3 shoots lined up on Sat at Jr Nationals... will shoot with Tom Millard, then GeneX, then TomNine... and I am trying to get some others set up for that weekend too.

not all photogs pay and that's fine you still get awesome professional pics to use, but the ones that do... you can make $100-$150 for an hour to an hour and half of your time of posing and flexing...that is more than i see from the hotel for 24 hrs of my time...

so this picture was taken on my digital... and its nothing compared to a professional camera... and its not a half bad shot... if I do say so myself....

No comments: