just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Less than a week now!

till my trip to Florida... one last visit before the move in September... originally it was a planned trip with mom and aunt to secure housing... well they put a damper on that, but its for the best.. they are not moving and, truth is, it IS for the best...

So I am going to have in depth frank conversation with brother and his partner since I will be living with them for a bit (probably not real long ;o) - establish some ground rules, figure out rent... I will do some job hunting whilst there but... I've really got a great idea that I need to sell our district on, it would benefit me in a way of a paycheck for a few months and it would benefit them in someone that knows how and would work like a dog to clean up the system....

but the MOST exciting part of this trip......

MATT!!!!!!!!! yes the soul mate I've eluded too...

i know some y'all might think I've lost it completely but I am positive this is it... my future husband, father of my unborn children, my soul mate... my till death do us part... its not worth trying to convince anyone and truth is no one but ME needs to BE convinced. but I know... without a doubt or ounce of hesitation in my heart... I KNOW.

so 20 yrs from now... when we are still together and more in love than today... I will have to pull this post back up :o)

No comments: