just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trying to hit my legs twice a week.... lately on Saturday I get a pounding by Kurt James from Xsport Fitness in Elmhurst IL...He pushes me pretty damn hard and you know your gonna be sore when 10 minutes in your sweating like a P I G! Rarely do you actually get to rest in between sets because he's got ya doing abs - and it can take 2-3 days to be able to walk normally again...

But on Wednesdays I try and hit them again but a much lighter load... no heavy squats or extensions or anything... a lot of isometric stuff, walking lunges, squats w/o weight but on the bosu ball, step ups... really focusing on the muscle contraction... then I went and put in my time on the treadmill on an incline... sigh.... I hate cardio...

No comments: