just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #1

I am going to put #1 since this is MY first Friday Fill-In.. not even sure how I came across this person's blog but nonetheless, its fun.. so I will post MY FFI and I've included a link below... what is in bold are the blanks you fill in :o)

1. He was a man of God in every sense.

2. Warm Days and Cool Nights is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend Debbie will be 40 this year.

4. I have to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving; look on the inside first.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was Matt and I can’t wait till I can again.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing chores and laundry, tomorrow my plans include attending the For Better, For Worse, For Keeps Seminar and Sunday, I want to enjoy time at Cross Roads Church in DeMotte IN and time with family !


http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

No comments: