just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Looking good for Charleston...

Ok not panicking.... YET... but Matt had his interview today, was at gate in Atlanta, they called and are putting an offer together...

Just going to trust this is God's plan... I just can't see the whole picture yet...

The only thing I hope doesn't happen is I am moving twice in less than a month... if they make him an offer lets hope its before I leave the state of IL and then I can just route myself to Charleston instead.....if he accepts the offer of course.

I guess I am just trying to remain calm but I can't lie and say I'm not a little stressed... with 15 days to go my life is still in limbo as to where I'm going...and now the job thing is a little more worrysome... truth is I am wiping out my savings for this move (yeah there wasn't a lot there to begin with) so I HAVE to get a job right away where ever I end up. wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have debt to pay, but, sadly I do.

It would be nice if they'd make him the offer today and then at least I'd know where that stands and then I will know how to proceed on this end...

Funny but before he went for this interview we were talking and I said maybe this will pan out after all because its God's way of you and I being together and establishing ourselves with each other without family around... he laughed and said my sister said the same thing....

will this be God's way of showing ME the true meaning of Ephesians 5:22-24???

Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.


Now liberal women don't get your tail feathers ruffled... I don't think God meant wives be doormats to your husbands... because He goes on to say in Ephesians 5:25-33

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— for we are members of his body. "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

and for those of you that know me.... you know submission is not something I do well... but truth is its because I've never felt comfortable with really letting go before, to anyone, to include myself and yes, God....however I can say that I am in a better place... I have a great therapist Rich Lessor who no matter what anyone thinks is an angel from God... I know maybe some don't think therapy is necessary... I can tell you w/o therapy with Rich for last 2+ yrs... I would not be in a place mentally or emotionally where I could let God in, trust God, let alone myself or Matt - so yes I firmly believe Rich is an angel of sorts his work with me has allowed me to see the good in myself, allowed me to be ok with things I can't see, feel, hear, smell or touch....

I dunno I really can't explain it and maybe it doesn't matter or warrant explaining... or maybe I feel this comfortable being a woman as God meant for me to be, being a wife to Matt as God meant for me to be...

because Matt is the man that God meant for me to be with????

and maybe that's why EVERYTHING with him feels so right????