just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Monday, October 12, 2009

on becoming a blog addict

sigh... it just keeps happening... i keep finding more and more blogs I really enjoy reading...

Some blogs are other athletes - lifters, runners, triathloners, etc..... I love reading what others are doing to stay in shape, or bring fitness to their world...

Some blogs are other ladies and gents following God - an I am continually amazed at what I am learning 'thru them'

Some blogs are just other moms - and of course I can always learn something there since this is all so new to me..

I know I don't find my blog anything of interest... other than it is misc... ramblings from my head... if I've learned one thing in therapy I've learned... get it OUT of your head and onto 'paper' - and others may not find their blogs interesting or anything someone would want to read... but I can assure you... I love reading others 'thoughts'

5 comments:

More Than Words said...

I hear ya! I have a variety of blogs that I follow, and there's always a nugget in there for me! Whether to be encouraged, to admire someones photography, or just to literally LOL!!

I think we can all learn something from each other!!

Diane said...

I keep trying to control myself too, but alas, I am falling into this addiction too. :O)

Holly Lefevre said...

I am new to this blogging, but am totally amazed at the community of bloggers out there and what they have to share
Holly @ 504 Main

He & Me + 3 said...

I agree & am so glad that you stumbled on my blog. It is nice getting to know you. Like I said...I need to come and train with you. I am so unmotivated at this point. Case in point...I made an apple pie today:)

Ze O said...

Talking about nuggets! Kim! I looove your physique!

See, I've been wanting to do a project with a nicely built lady like yourself.

I might get back to you with a request, if that's ok...