just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stepping forward?

You can tell yourself that you have already decided, that nothing now ...can stop you, but if that step backwards is so much safer than step forwards, what will hold you true to your path when the going gets tough? Sometimes, the right thing to do is to take that first irreversible step, the one after which you cannot go back. And now, for you, is one of those times.

So for any of you that do Facebook I get these God wants you to know messages and this was a message I got on FB today... worthy of sharing....I tell you it is UNCANNY how these messages seem to be something at the moment I need to read/hear... I mean spot on UNCANNY 9 times out of 10 - oh I know someone out there is gasping THIS IS OF THE DEVIL... give it a rest ok, its not tarot card reading or idol worshipping or anything like that...


But today's message has meaning for my life not only in my trying to walk closer to Jesus but in my personal life too, yes Jesus IS a part of my personal life, but in trying to decide about going back and finishing school... becoming a step mom and all it entails, considering having my first child in my mid/late 40's, competing in a physique challenge in March 2010 at the Arnold Fitness Classic, finding a church and becoming more involved... I mean really, for me, this message has a lot of meaning.....

2 comments:

Ze O said...

Good for you! May I ask what you are going back to school for?

Also: I am sure you'll be a stepmom to brag about! ;)

Hope you'll settle in nicely, soon. It sometimes takes a bit of time, huh?

Diane said...

God can speak to us in many ways. Glad He gives you what you need to hear at the time you need it. Awesome! :O)