just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Its here... My coffee has arrived

My coffee has arrived... YEAH... I can not wait to try some... a little worried about having any new kind of coffee this late in the afternoon...in case its that powerful I don't need to be up all night.

Click on my blog title and you too can order some coffee and help the Stavnes Family bring Elijah home... you can also read more about it at Filled With Praise or on my post from the other day....A Cup for Elijah

But now every morning as I grind my beans and take sip of my coffee... I can say a pray for this family in hopes that they get a really low number and Elijah gets to come home to his new FOREVER family!!!!  I don't even know them personally but this just makes my heart smile..........

No comments: