just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude July 29, 2011

I started this on January 1 and it really made a big difference in my day to day attitude... its so easy for all of us to get caught up in the negative stuff that goes on around us daily that we can be blinded to the good that really is in our lives. But I let life get in my way and my daily gratitude posts went by the wayside....

Well on many levels it is time to get regrouped and refocused in a few areas and this is one of them....

So the pattern is:
1st - gratitude for something about self
2nd - gratitude for something about someone in my life
3rd - gratitude for something physical (smaller the better)



I am grateful for my ability to get up early even when I don't want to



I am grateful for my friend Erin who I can be completely honest with and she still loves me... puts me in my place but still loves me



I am grateful for my iPhone and tunes while I run.



.

No comments: