just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Phoenix Rising

Beautiful, glorious and sacrificing self for renewal, you build a pyre and set yourself ablaze. For the sake of self. Red Bird of fire you come forth through your ashes a new bird shedding the old self which is no longer needful. You embrace your new strength and fly to the heights of the sky to the city of the sun and give the ashes unto the altar of the sun god for your immortality. Embrace yourself for you are a child of the sun and will live eternal through birth, death and renewal! The spirit never dies!

The Phoenix
Rebecca Wiles
__________________________________________________ ______________

have really gone through some changes in the last year and I feel reborn (amazing what a good therapist and getting back to the gym can do eh?) I will make my way back to the bodybuilding stage in 2009, have to work this around Tri's too.. I want to get in at least one Oly distance event and depending on contest prep... might shoot for 1/2 IM. I will peruse body building contest schedules and by Jan 1, 2009 I will have made my decision or decisions as the case may be. This time, it will be done WITHOUT EXCEPTION!

If triathlon ends up taking a back burner... so be it.... I love both sports but they do not mesh well together... hard to have energy to run a tri when you are dieting down for contest weight.
__________________
EVERYTHING happens for a reason...

No comments: