just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday June 6, 2009

No lifting Saturday only cardio which is now, well ok prior to today's bump up 1 hr 40 min... its been spent doing my run/walk deal, all the while keeping HR below 130 when it climbs above my garmin beeps and I slow it down...

Saturdays run was da bomb... I woke up dreading it, Rob set alarm for 5am, thankfully... I mumble why am I doing this why have I chosen this life... but within first 5 minutes I was in heaven... it was dark, it was far off lightening, the sky was beautiful the temps warm and it was, at times, pouring rain, and I loved every second of that run, all 8.35 miles worth... twice my HR climbed above 130 on a slight incline but, well I don't know how to describe it, and unless your a runner, you'd never understand it... I think I experienced that runners high...

NOW Sunday... well Sunday sucked big balls...

No comments: