just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Contest Prep Update

geesh where DOES time go? Some days I wonder... and why is it weekends always go so quickly, yet the work week just drags its ass?

And vacation....OMG don't get me started its like forever before it gets here, waiting, anticipating, packing, thinking of all the fun you'll have, then BAM its time to come home... and for me... I know this upcoming vacation will be just that...

GONE in the blink of an eye...

So gosh where to start.... Ok contest prep...

after my struggle for a bit after photo shoots on June 21 and a firm lashing from PJ of no more FUCKING AROUND, yeah think those were his exact words... I started kicking it in high gear... thankfully after last weeks photo update he said I see we are getting somewhere... its like a job review.. even if your perfect at each task they can't give you out and out perfect remarks cause, well, there IS always room for improvement right...

This week has been an all out cuss feast with my scale... I hate when you do what your supposed to to the letter and the number on the scale screws with your head, so I have not stepped on it in a couple of days... I am sure I will get another stern talking to but if mentally I let that number rule my thoughts I am screwed... I know my physique is changing because week to week the same pair of pants gets baggier and baggier.... plus my period is doing some damn whacky shit... I hope its not menopause issues cause well got some news there... sharing for another post but honestly I think its all this contest prep just throwing me off balance hormonally... but let me just say a period like every two weeks, even if its only lasting a day or two, BLOWS!

So yesterday marked 6 wks out.... 42 days - which means my impending move isn't that far off either... so this leads me to another subject of where i might end up after all... and the concept of soulmates....

No comments: