just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dent in the packing

It didn't start out this way but, yesterday proved to be a productive day on the packing front... I was starting to feel overwhelmed with the task, going from one room to another getting NOTHING done.... so I called Matt and we talked for a good 45 minutes... it helped me to focus and I ended up getting a LOT done...

I couldn't get all the dishes packed up because I ran out of newspaper to wrap them in... but my coworker will bring in a bunch for me today.  Course I packed every plate so I had to improvise for dinner last night... will stop and get paper plates and cups for rest of my time in this apartment... I could leave out one of everything but I'd feel better just knowing its all packed and ready to go.

More and more each day it looks like we will be living in South Carolina for 6 months to a year...  God (and SRC) will send us a definite answer this week.  I have come to the conclusion all my anxiety about this is tied to finances and nothing to do with me, Matt or Trevor.

This move to Florida is easily going to be $1500-2000.. I am in debt to my eyeballs and once I deplete my savings (told you there wasn't much in there) for this move, that's it, I'm broke.  Somehow, not sure how, but somehow it will work out.  Or I become like 90% of America right now and my credit goes down the tubes again...

I started to call the utility companies and cable to get things out of my name and get final billings set up... got all but Nicor taken care of... Will have to work on closing out bank accounts this week, getting address changed with postal service...all that fun stuff.. yeah right...

still seems like tons of stuff to be done but somehow its just gotta get done....

No comments: