just when the caterpillar thought that life was over,
it became
a BUTTERFLY!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

OH boy... more change

Been away for far to long and now the whole look of blogger has changed... dang it.... now I gotta figure everything out again....

oh well as much as I don't like it cause now I have to figure it out again... it will be like all the changes that have gone on with FaceBook over time... eventually you adapt to the change or move on?  So I can either figure out bloggers now set up, or move over to wordpress.... but either way is figuring out something new right??

Right!

2 comments:

Janie Fox said...

You will get it! I felt like that with the LLU website! Now I think why did I think it was so hard! ha

Jensamom23 said...

I am frustrated with Blogger too, but keep plugging away. Have a great day!